-Puppet Master (Rokhan - hero)
-Fixed incorrect and missing icons
-Fixed Furbolg Champion classified as ranged attacker
-Reduced Life Strike's (Furbolg Champion) life cost
-Increased Furbolg Champion's base attack speed
-Changed Furbolg Champion's armor to light-type
-Optimized system codes
-Optimized AI scripts
-Rebalanced AI difficulties
Map Info:- Epic Clash is an epic battle between Heroes. Destroy and kill every opponent and become the best warrior! Most heroes here are inspire by Warcraft III.
- all skills have elements. Different element deals different elemental damage.
- all orb effects and buff placers stack. (simply means no orb/buff placers) They all stack. (e.g. slow from thunder clap and slow from an item etc...)
- all item chances stacks. (eg. +15% bash x 2 = +30% bash)
- movement speed changes on terrain inclination and slows you down on water
- can show how much damage is dealt to the target. Damage dealt via spells varies and does not deal the same damage every time.
- Epic Clash has it's own attribute system. You can manage you own build of Hero.
- certain equipments have weight. Hero can become overweight and will slow the hero's move and attack speed. Weight is also for potions, so that they won't bring too many.
- mostly inspired by DotA's kills system.
- enables you to build/combine items for better items. Mostly inspired by DotA's recipe system.
- can buy items/pick items even if inventory is full. You cannot pick the item if the item is not yours.
Item Level System
- powerful items have limits of how much you can carry.
- enables a random weather in the map. Weather have impact on units specially the storm weather.
Power Up System
- enables spawn of power ups on certain locations
*NEW* Power Duration System
- items can now increase the duration of a buff/ability of a Hero