* 6.85 Patch Notes full : http://www.gameyup.com/dota-2/dota-2-new-6-85-update-and-changelog/
* Redesigned Dota home page.
* Improved unit selection.
* The Heroes tab now sends you directly to the Hero Grid.
* Improved how player commands are networked. This prevents orders being lost in adverse network conditions such as high packet loss.
* Fixed various memory leaks and reduced total memory allocation
* Players are automatically put into a Neighborhood Channel on startup.
* Added a panel on the home page to show your last match played
* Added a panel on the home page to show the top spectated game
* Added team management UI.
* Added /flip chat command in lobby games.
* Fixed game servers not apply abandons correctly.
* Improved frame rate in some specific hardware configurations.
* Map: Improved southern map edge and juking paths.
* Map: Fixed Dire ancient camp ward blocking edge case.
* Map: Fixed Roshan aggro when warding the hill behind him.
* Map: Fixed a minor collision bug at the north river Dire statue.
* Map: Fixed map edge cliff ward spots allowing hero pathing with blink.
* Fixed a bug where when returning from Demo Hero mode, it would sometimes not start off with the demoed item set selected.
* Fixed a bug where if you were in a hero loadout screen and picked 'About', then went to a global item loadout screen (such as couriers), it would incorrectly display the About screen instead of the items.
* Added style unlocking to item details page
* Item sets that you own now also appear in the available list in the loadout screen.
* Fixed a localization problem in bundle name in the loadout screen.
* Fixed techies mines not consistently disappearing on detonation.
* Fixed screenshot key not working.
* Fixed a crash when playing as Treant.
* Fixed a crash that would occur if a friend logged in while you were loading a game.
* Fixed a crash when deploying wards.
* Decreased video memory usage when loading Steam avatar images.
* Fix a bug that prevented changing a profile card slot after it had been set to a trophy.
* Windows OpenGL: Fixed a bug with gamma not being restored on exit.
* Workshop Tools: Selecting an arcana wearable in the additional preview items will now preview the arcana model in the tool and in game.