The Silver Hand
- The Risen path for the Scarlet Crusade has been temporarily disabled. The quality of this path isn't sufficient enough to be available in-game.
- Alexandros now has Righteous Combat instead of Light's Hammer as his E spell. Righteous Combat gives a passive critical hit and evasion chance that increases with each level. Mograine had too many AoE spells. (Light's Hammer, Judgment ultimate and Ashbringer item spell)
- The hit points of Brigitte Abbendis has been severely reduced.
- Footmen now has 650 health instead of 505, and their gold cost has been reduced to 14 from 16
- The Silver Hand may now trigger several more of their events in more bases, like in Southshore, Mardenholde, Valiance Keep etc
- A few of the soldiers from Hearthglen has been moved to Southshore to make Garithos' army more usable at the start. Southshore now starts with a Battleship as well
- Knights has +100 more health, and their gold cost is reduced to 25 from 27. (NEW)
See full changelog here: Lordaeron: TA 1.44 changelog
Over at Lordearon the Aftermath headquarters have taken it to bring you the best possible features, to make your time as enjoyable as possible and to bring the elements of balance into play in our maps. Several key features dominate this map though; the ability to dynamically change the map by taking over strategic points. While taking over control points may bolster your income, in some locations it can actually alter the environment to fit your needs.
Sometimes to suit your needs, you may have to focus on one area of game play; choosing a mastery some may call it. In Lordaeron the Aftermath, each race can choose multiple masteries to benefit their needs. Masteries can help bolster your troops or improve the overall effectiveness of your hero in combat. They provide massive bonuses and can help turn the tide of war in your favor.
Throughout the map, most control points are located in cities or forts. These locations are often heavily defended and come with structures that the defender can use to train and reinforce their armies with. Workers and other units can be trained from the capital building located in each of these tactical locations. They can be used to construct new defensive structures or expand that player's base of operations.
I will keep this list updated.
Download: Lordaeron TA v1.44.w3x